Bazaar 2.3.0 cannot use external diff/merge program

Niben M Singh niben_s at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:23:41 UTC 2011

Hello All -

I upgraded my Bazaar to version 2.3.0 last week and since then I have not been
able to connect to external diff/merge applications like WinMerge or
BeyondCompare. Am I missing anything? I would appreciate any help.

My workstation has Win 7 64 bit. Here is the error I get when I try to connect
to external diff applications -

Run command: bzr diff --using ""C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe""
C:\...
Unable to load plugin u'rebase'. It requested API version (2, 1, 0) of module
<module 'bzrlib' from 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\Bazaar\lib\library.zip\bzrlib\__init__.pyo'> but the minimum exported
version is (2, 3, 0), and the maximum is (2, 3, 0)
=== modified file
'NRTCentralRepositoryDB/3_StoredProcedures/Chicago.usp_Feeds_LoadProperties.StoredProcedure.sql'

bzr: ERROR: [Error 5] Access is denied

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Niben