Intelligent docbook merging?

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Thu Feb 24 12:51:12 UTC 2011

Doesn't Bazaar have some way to convert the file that is stored on disk
to another format that is saved in the repository without actually
changing the file in the working tree? I seem to remember that something
like this is used to convert text file line ending styles.

If I could hook into this mechanism then I could convert the XML file to
a standard formatting without affecting the file in the user's working
tree so it wouldn't matter if the file was still open in the editor. Can
that be done with Bazaar rules? I'm looking into it now but am not that
familiar with it yet....

Cheers,

Nick