bzr sprint 16-20 May

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Feb 22 01:36:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

The Canonical Bazaar team are going to get together for a one-week
hacking sprint in London from the 16th-20th of May.   Anyone who wants
to come is very welcome to come by, just for an afternoon or for the
whole week.  I can sponsor travel and accommodation for people who've
already been active in Bazaar.  It would be great to meet more of you
in person, or to see you again if we've already met.  We can also see
about being present on the net while we're sprinting so people can
join in without physically being there.

If you're interested, let me know.

Martin