[qbzr] Re: [ANN] QBzr 0.20.0 final released

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Mon Feb 14 10:00:43 UTC 2011

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> David Ingamells ??????????:
>

>> I might further add that a number of the pages accessed via
>> http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/BzrPlugins
>> are not up to date in this regard. (e.g. gtk says 0.98.0, qbzr says
>> 0.18, explorer says 0.10.0dev, ...)
>>

> This page is utterly out-of-date. I think today recommended resource is
> http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/

I just followed the "extras" link from the bazaar home page. I would
expect this to be the recommended resource. And when I go to your
recommended resource and then follow the "gtk" link it just springs to
the same location I get when I follow the links from the site I referred
to above :-\
(http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/gtk-plugin.html)- which
actually says "version 0.98.0dev1"

--