[ANN] bzr 2.3.0 released !

Eli Zaretskii eliz at gnu.org
Thu Feb 10 18:12:50 UTC 2011

> From: vila <v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr>
> Cc: bazaar at lists.canonical.com
> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:19:04 +0100
>
> The *tools* to produce a texinfo version of our documentation are
> included.

Yes, I've seen them in the tarball.  But I don't have all the
prerequisites installed to actually invoke them.

> But the *result* is not production-ready yet. We thought we may get more
> feedback and help by including what is ready now.

You mean, running those tools will not yet produce Texinfo files that
can be used to generate manuals?  That is, makeinfo will barf?

If that's not what you mean, then in what sense isn't the result
production-ready?