bug expiry restarted

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Feb 9 04:36:49 UTC 2011

Launchpad's just reactivated expiry of old incomplete bugs[1], and
this has started happening for bzr bugs.  So, if you're subscribed to
bug mail you'll get some about this, and you may see your bugs
expired.  There are about 83 eligible bugs.

If the mail showing this reminds you that actually we do have enough
information to fix it and we should fix it, by all means reopen it.
But most of them are probably environmental problems on the user's
machine, or unreproducible problems, and so they should just be let
go.

[1] http://blog.launchpad.net/general/enabling-automatic-bug-expiry

Martin