bzr info -vv statistics display

Eli Zaretskii eliz at gnu.org
Tue Feb 8 10:24:35 UTC 2011

"bzr help info" says, inter alia:

  To see extended statistic information, use a verbosity level of 2 or
  higher by specifying the verbose option multiple times, e.g. -vv.
  Display the above together with number of committers to the branch:

    bzr info -vv

Is the number of committers the only "extended statistic information"
shown under -vv... ?  I tried -vvvv, and didn't see anything beyond
the number of committers added wrt a single -v.

Btw, "bzr break-lock" says that "bzr info" can be used to show locks.
Is that still true?  I couldn't see any locks no matter how many times
I invoked "bzr info", but maybe that's because no one committed
anything in that period of time.