[ANN] 2.2.4 has gone gold !

vila v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Fri Feb 4 17:19:46 UTC 2011

    > Eli Zaretskii пишет:
    >>> From: vila <v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr>
    >>> Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:36:59 +0100
    >>>
    >>> Given that 2.3.0 is now our new stable release, I think we shouldn't
    >>> even release installers for OSX and windows and more generally for all
    >>> distributions that track only the latest stable series.
    >>
    >> Is there a documented way of upgrading a Windows installation of 2.2.3
    >> without the standalone installer?

    > Assuming you only need to update launchpad plugin from bzr
    > sources, then you need to get bzr 2.2.4 tarball and unpack from
    > it bzrlib/plugins/launchpad directory and it s content.

If you haven't encountered https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/707075,
there is no reason to upgrade from 2.2.3.

It only occurs for lp-xxx commands that use the launchpad API as opposed
to the XMLRPC one.

Without going into details, the 'lp:' redirection is not affected,
commands like lp-propose, lp-land are.

         Vincent