[ANN] QBzr 0.20.0 final released

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:01:10 UTC 2011

On behalf of QBzr development team I'm happy to announce new release of
QBzr 0.20.0

This release intended to be used as companion release for bzr 2.3, and
also supports bzr 2.2.

What's new in this release
- --------------------------
* Refactor the config code:
   * Remove the QBzrGlobalConfig class so that we only have one class
     that writes to qbzr.conf.
   * Have a global cache for the QBzrConfig, like we have for bzr
     GlobalConfig, to reduce reading the config from disk.
   * Refactor the window.saveSize methods, so that we only have to
     write the config to disk once.
   * Lock the config dir when when saving the config file.
     (Gary van der Merwe)
 * qrun: fixed '--execute' mode. (Bug #590229, Simon Kersey)
 * qlog:
   * Refactor loggraphprovider so that the state and computed data is
     separated from the cache. Rename to loggraphviz.
   * Write lots of tests for loggraphviz.
   * Remove LogFilterProxyModel which improves performance.
   * --no-graph mode now shows nodes per revision, indented by merge
     depth.
   * Fix the layout of octopus merges. (Bug #489383)
   * Add a option --show-trees that shows working tree changes as a node
     in the graph.
   * Fix bug with show log form the tree widget with remote branch.
     (Bug #621934)
 * qcommit: added option to load commit message from a file.
   (Bug #640071, Philip Peitsch)
 * qconflicts: fix bug with access to QBzr configuration. (Bug #675894)
 * When a interupt signal is recived, close rather than showing a error
   message. (Gary van der Merwe)
 * qpush: fixed smart suggestion of new push URLs for lp branches.
   (Bug #710767, Alexander Belchenko)

Download
- --------
Source tarball and windows installer here:
https://launchpad.net/qbzr/0.20/0.20.0

About QBzr
- ----------
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".

QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
 * Bazaar Explorer
 * TortoiseBzr
 * QBzr-Eclipse

QBzr at Launchpad: