bzr shelve

David Muir davidkmuir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:59:26 UTC 2011

Been wondering about this for a while, and just ran into it again. I've
got a file where there are a couple of changes, and I want to separate
them, so I was going to use `bzr shelve`. However, it treats the two
changes as a single change, so I can't shelve one of them to commit the
other.

Is the only way around this to make a temporary branch, merge
--uncommitted, and then remove one of the changes, commit, then merge
back to my other branch?

Is there a way to work with more fine-grained hunks?

Cheers,
David