[ANN] bzr 2.2.2 has gone gold - SRU madness

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Nov 29 02:13:34 GMT 2010

Thanks for catching that.  I'll follow up. Perhaps for the duration of 2.2
we can run the tests externally, and for Natty put testtools in main.

- Martin

On 26/11/2010 10:03 AM, "Max Bowsher" <maxb at f2s.com> wrote:

On 25/11/10 20:36, Max Bowsher wrote:
> On 25/11/10 16:34, Vincent Ladeuil wrote:
>> The tarball has been uploaded at https://launchpad.net/bzr/2.2/2.2.2
>
> I've begun work on a maverick SRU.
>
> I have a branch at lp:~maxb/ubuntu/maverick/bzr/sru

I completed a candidate SRU package in that branch.

I began preparing
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bzr/+bug/659590 as the SRU bug.

I have just discovered a major problem.

Our MicroReleaseException is broken. We cannot run the testsuite during
package build, because bzr is in main, but python-testtools is in universe.

Max.