vcs for hefty video and graphics files

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Nov 23 16:19:05 GMT 2010

Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho at GMX.net> writes:

> Somehow, in your case, the good old way of keeping copies renamed to
> keep the version (or kept in specific directories) might work for
> you... Perhaps along with a small text file with comments on content
> of each file.

Thanks for the input... that method has sort of worked so far but
somewhat tedious

> PS.: I don't see why you included Tomcat list...

All I can say about that is that it was NOT my doing.
I only included bazaar cvs mercurial, git and subversion.

Its a mystery to me too.  I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it.
I removed it from this reply.

A copy of my OP is kept on my home machine.  It shows exactly what I
sent out, I'm not sure what it goes thru when it gets to gmane server: