Bzr fast-import not finding installed Hg

Arnel Legaspi jalespring at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:25:56 GMT 2010

On 11/11/2010 4:30 PM, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> IIUC you have installed standalone version of bzr and maybe hg.

Yes, that's exactly what I have - standalone versions of both.

> To make sure fast-export-from-hg works you have to install python-based
> versions of bzr *and* hg. Python-based versions required you to have
> installed Python interpreter and some additional libs, e.g. pywin32.

I have Python 2.6.6 installed, along with those Python-based versions of
both Bzr and Hg, plus I've added PyWin32. Same error message. What other
libs should I put in?

(Those weren't really mentioned in the docs at
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/fastimport-plugin.html, BTW.)

OTOH, I'm also considering if I should, say, convert it from Hg to Git
first, then from Git to Bzr. It might be a lossy process, though. Any
further suggestions/advice?

Thanks,
Arnel