bzr+ssh on Windows?

Eli Zaretskii eliz at gnu.org
Mon Oct 18 14:09:08 BST 2010

> From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho at GMX.net>
> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:51:04 +0200
>
> Side note, sorry to hijack the thread - I have a new Win7 computer,
> in place of my dying WinXP one. I installed PuTTY and Bazaar
> 2.2.1. I run Pageant with my PPK file (I have the same at work, with
> Bazaar 2.2.0, without problem). When I try to do a simple pull, I
> get the "Permission denied (publickey)" error. I checked, the public
> key I have on LP is still the same.

Can you connect to the same host interactively via PuTTY, using the
same key?  If not, the error message(s) and the PuTTY log most
probably will tell you what's wrong.

If PuTTY works, then perhaps someone who knows paramiko could suggest
some optional buttons to press to get more information about the
failure.