bzr+ssh on Windows?

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:50:30 BST 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> wrote:

> I'd really like to get some better standard documentation about this
> into the user guide (and maybe the admin guide).
> <http://pad.lv/662448> is a bug asking for this.
>
> Can someone who's successfully set this up on Windows either confirm
> that <http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/Bzr_and_SSH> is a good guide,
> or edit it, or mention what is unclear about it?  Then we can merge
> that into the regular docs.
>
> --
> Martin

My bad.  I actually have written up some notes for my people.  I would be
happy to look over those links and provide comment and/or revisions.  This
is something I can do in the hotel at night.  What is the preferred way to
contribute changes, i.e. is there a formal review process or do I just get a
wiki login, make changes and hope people like them?

Thanks,
~M