Large Binary Files

jbowtie at amathaine.com jbowtie at amathaine.com
Thu Oct 14 09:19:24 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Chris Hecker <checker at d6.com> wrote:
> It would be much more leveraged and useful to simply make bzr work better
> with large opaque binary files, at least as a first step.

I agree that fixing the large binary issue is a  bigger win, since you
can then manage your own workflow around the tools.

I was just answering your rhetorical question since it intersects with
my current work. I'll let the person who wrote librsync figure out how
to manage our memory and storage better. [this is a tongue-in-cheek
reference to Martin Pool for the uninitiated]