Large Binary Files

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Thu Oct 14 06:47:57 BST 2010

I'm not sure how the latest bzr stands on this, but in the last year
I've observed a problem with very large files - bzr just couldn't handle
them. I think the size was 2-300 Mb where I saw the problem - it seemed
to be memory related.

David.

John Arbash Meinel wrote:

--

* David Ingamells   * Test Architect    * Mapscape *

Henri Wijnmalenweg 5b   |  5657 EP Eindhoven  |  The Netherlands
Phone +31 (0)40 7113571  |  Fax +31 (0)40 7113599
www.mapscape.eu <http://www.mapscape.eu/>

Mapscape B.V. is ISO9001:2008 certified.
This e-mail and any attachment may contain corporate proprietary
information and may only be read, copied and used by the intended
recipient. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments
from your system. We believe but do not warrant that this message and
any attachments are virus free. Mapscape B.V. is registered at the Kamer
van Koophandel Oost-Brabant located in Eindhoven, The Netherlands number
17210210.