Large Binary Files

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Thu Oct 14 05:07:07 BST 2010

Yeah, but still no locking, which is a key feature and the reason you
want centralized (and are willing to pay the usability price), and you
can't have a partial light checkout as far as I know.  A partial light
checkout (subdirectories) and locking would be a fine step towards the
Right Thing.

Chris