Large Binary Files

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Thu Oct 14 00:58:59 BST 2010

Hey list,

I am working on a fairly large free, commercial, game
(https://www.avaneya.com). I am seriously considering getting off the
Subversion bandwagon and using Bazaar for the project, though sticking
to the cathedral centralized model.

One of my concerns is how Bazaar handles large binary files. This is
common in games where we have things like cinematics and other large
files where compression and computing revision deltas doesn't always
work very well.

What should I know about how Bazaar treats large binary files and are
there any interesting and relevant switches / options I should know
about?

Thank you,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer