Bazaar 2.2.1 Windows installer fails

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:44:52 BST 2010

On 08/10/2010, Maritza Mendez <martitzam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just noticed this thread.  Until the MSCRT redist is packaged with the
> installer, folks might wnat to know that there is a newer version:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=A5C84275-3B97-4AB7-A40D-3802B2AF5FC2&displaylang=en

Note, the newer runtime actually won't help people with this problem.
The manifests mess is to try and make applications run against an
exact version of a library, rather than the old way of
this-version-or-later that caused all sorts of subtle problems. We get
a whole bunch of different subtle problems under the new regime
instead.

Martin