Commercial sponsorship of bzr development? (was Re: 2GB limit)

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Oct 5 03:12:41 BST 2010

Thanks for the feedback points about the web site.  I'll see about
making it more clear.

If you're interested in consulting or support from Canonical you
should go to <https://forms.canonical.com/sales/>.

Whenever I look at a product website and it has no prices at all, I to
tend to wonder if I'm wasting my time looking at something that is
orders of magnitude out of my budget.   So I see what you mean about
ballpark figures.  I wonder if quoting a typical price for "fixing a
small bug" or "fixing a medium sized bug" would just lead to
mismatched expectations about those categories, but perhaps something
can be done.

--
Martin