Is Bazaar Windows x64 standalone available.

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Sep 28 23:41:15 BST 2010

On 29 September 2010 08:35, Talden <talden at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not ideal, especially as I have a bzr-svn migration test that
> fails after hitting the 2GB process limit (during a pack IIRC).
> Still, at least I can still test TortoiseBZR.
>
> I may have a look at getting it going under 64bit myself.

If you would like to make and upload a full 64-bit installer I'm sure
that would be appreciated by many people.  There are instructions on
how to do the build in the wiki and doc site, and in the list
archives: I'm sure they are imperfect, but if you ask about the
unclear sections we can improve them.

--
Martin