Ready in bzr/proposed: bzr-svn 1.0.4, testtools 0.9.6, subunit 0.0.6

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Sat Sep 18 00:56:48 BST 2010

On 03/09/10 21:37, Martin (gzlist) wrote:
> On 01/09/2010, Max Bowsher <maxb at f2s.com> wrote:
>> The following are ready in bzr/proposed, pending verification before
>> promotion to the main PPA:
>>
>>  * bzr-svn 1.0.4
>>  * testtools 0.9.4
>>  * subunit 0.0.6
>
> I mentioned to Gary on IRC but probably not so as you'd pick it up,
> that I'd prefer if testtools was either 0.9.2 or the latest, as 0.9.4
> has a few bugs I'd not squished yet in my unicode tracebacks for
> Python 2 changes.

I have updated the proposed PPA to 0.9.6. Therefore:

The following are ready in bzr/proposed, pending verification before
promotion to the main PPA:

 * bzr-svn 1.0.4
 * testtools 0.9.6
 * subunit 0.0.6

Is anyone in a position to do verification on hardy?  If not, I think we
should just promote this lot anyway. The bzr-svn update was built two
weeks ago - better get the new version out to PPA users, with a slim
chance of issues, than hold it back indefinitely.

Max.