[ANNOUNCE] bzr-gardener: A new way to manage lots of branches and working trees

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Sep 16 01:43:00 BST 2010

That sounds nice.  One thing I'd really like in it is to match my
branches against bugs and infer things from that: if the bugfix branch
is now merged in to the trunk or series branch, perhaps the bug should
be closed.  (But not necessarily, because I might not really have
fixed it.)  If I have a branch for a confirmed bug with some changes,
perhaps the bug should be assigned to me and inprogress?  etc.

I'll try it out...

--
Martin