Bazaar and Visual Studio

Guy Gascoigne-Piggford guy at wyrdrune.com
Tue Sep 14 18:20:52 BST 2010

I'm not at all sure that I agree with you here.  We're mainly a java
shop here and use bzr all of the time.  When we gathered new devs to
work on a .NET project, they put up with bzr and Visual Studio for a
couple of months hating it's lack of integration and the migrated back
to svn.

I'd say that you don't hear too many people complaining simply because
they don't bother with bzr in the first place, they take a look at
what it offers and decide that for Windows centric development (which
generally means Visual Studio), there are simply better alternatives.

Guy