bzr 2.2 has gone gold

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Mon Aug 23 21:09:00 BST 2010

On 23/08/10 13:39, Gary van der Merwe wrote:
> On a good note, I installed a hardy vm, and installed everything from
> the proposed ppa. Other than the above 2 issues, everything seems good.

Loggerhead won't install on hardy, owing to missing libjs-yui. At this
point in hardy's lifecycle, I'd suggest we simply decline to ship
loggerhead for hardy.

Also, python-testtools is missing from the proposed PPA's Packages files
for jaunty and karmic, but that appears to be due to a bug in Launchpad,
not a packaging problem.

Max.