bzr+ssh on Windows?

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Mon Aug 23 08:22:11 BST 2010

    > Ok.  I finally stopped fighting myself long enough to think about what
    > must be happening.  :)   Apparently ubuntu provides an ssh-agent by
    > default (?) so I set up pageant and everything is good.  The nice
    > thing about putty is that my users will not need cygwin to generate
    > their keys.

Yup, too bad I couldn't reply sooner, but ssh (with agents) provides a
much cleanr and user-friendly experience than authentication.conf is
trying to provide for the other protocols.

    > I realize that this is offtopic now.  Thank you all for your
    > indulgence as well as your help.  I am going to write up my notes and
    > see if they might be helpful to add to the wiki.

If you can think of a better wording in:
- bzrlib/help_topics/en/authentication.txt
- doc/en/admin-guide/security.txt
- doc/developers/authentication-ring.txt

Don't hesitate to submit a patch !

Thanks in advance,

       Vincent