showing shelf info with 'bzr status'

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Aug 23 01:46:51 BST 2010

I think it's reasonable to say whether there are shelved changes or not.

This does feel a bit like a case where we should fire a hook at the
end of showing the status and let the shelf code plug in to that; that
would scale better to other things like colo, looms or pipelines that
may also want to add some shelf information.  Complementary to this we
could also have a configuration option to say which sections should be
included.  However the patch as it stands is an improvement, and it
can fairly easily be split out.

--
Martin