[Bzr-mac] Outdated bzr-svn plug-in in 2.2 package

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Aug 17 13:55:59 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 08:19 -0400, Gordon Tyler wrote:

> On 8/16/2010 11:39 PM, Jean-Francois Roy wrote:
> > The bzr-svn plug-in included with the 2.2 package is apparently out
> > of date and has one known crash in it:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-svn/+bug/617506.
>
> The Mac installer scripts are using bzr-svn 1.0.3, which is the latest
> released version and I believe the same version that is used by the
> Windows installer scripts.
The bug report mentioned could not have occurred with 1.0.3, and the
 backtrace indicates that it happened with a development release.

> > Would it be possible to update the package with a newer version (I
> > tried the main branch and it seems to be working fine).
>
> Jelmer, would it be reasonable to use trunk of bzr-svn?
I would recommend sticking with 1.0.3 unless there is a particular
reason for going to a newer version. Trunk tends to regress now and
then, and I do a bit of QA before I put a release out.

Cheers,

Jelmer