bzr 2.2 has gone gold

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Aug 11 02:47:25 BST 2010

On 11 August 2010 03:22, Gordon Tyler <gordon.tyler at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Mac OS X installers are taking a little longer than normal because
> I'm trying to get them building the PDF docs from bzr source instead of
> downloading them from docs.bazaar-cvs.org. The main reason is that the
> PDFs from the website have the version number 2.3.0dev1 in them and I'm
> guessing they're not correctly synced to the bzr 2.2.0 release.

I'll fix that now.

John mentioned that bzr-loom needs a release that matches 2.2.  (Trunk
works ok.)   Are there any other plugins that need either fixes or an
update?

We'll do a 2.3b1 <https://launchpad.net/bzr/2.3> in a few weeks from
now, on about the 10th of September.  Since we branched off 2.2 some
weeks ago there are already quite a few changes in trunk.

--
Martin