Keep file permissions on commit

Felipe Sere felipe.sere at fuks.org
Mon Aug 2 21:00:57 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'd like to use Bazaar keep track of the changes in my configuration files
in /etc as well as their respective ownership and permission settings.
Apparently this is not possible with Bazaar, as it does not store this
information. Am I right with that assumption? (read it on Wikipedia)
How hard would it be to add this functionality as a plugin? I have not coded
in Python, but I guess I could try as long as it not too complex
from the Python side (not many Python-centric hacks/tricks/etc required).

What do you think? Or does someone have a solution ready and packaged with a
nice bow on top?
Please CC me in the answers as I am not subscribed to the list.

--
Cheers
Felipe Sere