Unexpected result from bzr merge: line missing?

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Thu Jul 29 00:40:38 BST 2010

On 28/07/10 18:23, Terry Jones wrote:
> So where did the "about = guessValue(about)" line from the trunk go?
> Experience tells me the fault must be mine, but I don't see how. The diff
> clearly shows the about = guessValue(about) as being present only in the
> trunk at that point in the file, but it looks like bzr merge is not
> interpreting the diff output correctly.

I believe this is the same issue that is affecting me in the thread
entitled "Requesting suggestions for debugging bizarre bzr-svn merge
issue" (which turned out to not actually to be related to bzr-svn).

Furthermore, I recall seeing someone else previously mentioning an issue
like this.

So I think there's a bzr bug here.

I don't suppose your branches are public? The ones I have so far
reproduced the problem in are not.

Max.