Tracking files and file-level operations

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 21 09:26:02 BST 2010

Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> writes:

> On 21 July 2010 09:28, Ben Finney <ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > On that topic, is there any progress on the issues I reported some
> > months ago with the Canonical contributor agreement?
>
> Yes, it's now answered as q9
> <http://www.canonical.com/contributors/faq> in the faq.

Thanks.

> Looking back I see that was kicked off by a patch to delete
> unnecessary white space. I guess everybody needs to get a toe in the
> water first, however small.

Heh. I could point to question 2 of that FAQ, or I could be honest and
say that a whitespace-fix patch just happened to be the first
contribution I'd made that prompted someone to request the contributor
agreement from me.

--
 \           “[W]hoever is able to make you absurd is able to make you |
  `\                                                unjust.” —Voltaire |