Tracking files and file-level operations

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 21 08:28:08 BST 2010

Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> writes:

> The most powerful vote is one with a patch attached. :-) Or even a
> more developed spec.

Understood. I'm new to the details, so I may not have much to add to the
solution, but thanks for the encouragement.

> Ben, if you want to send good patches only to the list rather than
> through lp we will still read them.

Noted and thank you. On that topic, is there any progress on the issues
I reported some months ago with the Canonical contributor agreement?

--
 \      “How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.” |
  `\                                                      —Emo Philips |