no way to move files between directories in bzr explorer?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Wed Jul 21 05:55:41 BST 2010

> As long as you are using the qbrowse working tree widget (the
> default), and not the classic, drag and drop works.

Hmm, if I do a bzr qbrowse and then try to drag a file, it just selects
as I drag.  This is on Windows (Vista 64).

> Do you may be have a spam filter. Check if that is not catching it.

Yeah, I've tried all that, twice.  It's a google apps for domains
account, as well, so the "get a gmail account" doesn't really help either.

I opened a support ticket.  That mail got through.  :)

Chris