Patch pilot (week 21st June)

Robert Collins robert.collins at canonical.com
Sun Jun 27 22:23:55 BST 2010

So, there was a bit of a backlog, I made a reasonable dint in that,
but we still have approved-and-not-landed patches; quite a lot in WIP
which could be looked at.

I also did a run on untriaged bugs and drove that back to zero; I
think it was working really well when we all did a bit of bug triage
every day, and there were some non-core-devs helping with triage too -
I'd love to see that started up again.

I didn't get the release moved forward, and I'm not sure why - it is
important to us, after all. Perhaps having the RM and PP pseudo
combined isn't a good idea? It seemed to work well when it was
one-person clearly responsible from the beginning of the cycle.

This week starting today is John's turn to pilot.

-Rob