bzr-svn, round 2 (was: Re: Sharing experiences...)

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Sun Jun 13 11:49:01 BST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at canonical.com> wrote:
[snip]
> The text index (or rather, VersionedFiles, which is the API that matters
> - the text index is an implementation detail) does include merge
> commits. If it doesn't then that's a bug in bzr-svn.

So I went back and tried this with just plain Bazaar (realizing I
can't create a ghost rev there), and the keys available are similar.
Not text was modified in the merge commit, so it didn't include the
rev either.  It all makes sense, but it would still be nice to have
access to other revs in case we encounter ghosts.  I'm not sure what
to do about it since it's clear VersionedFiles only cares about a
subset of the revisions. :-(

-John