all your repository are belong to us :(

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Thu Jun 10 01:52:02 BST 2010

Marius Kruger wrote:
[...]
> Thanks a lot Andrew for looking at this.
> * I never used svn for this branch. I tried once (a long time ago) to
> push it to svn
>    but then svn thinks I did all the commits, which I could not live with.

Ok, that's interesting.  I think it's probably worth filing a new bug report
about this.  Mention 485601 in it, but given that bzr-svn doesn't seem to be
involved it might be a distinct issue so let's start by tracking it
separately.

A bug report will make it easier to keep track of the debugging and
analysis compared to the mailing list.

[...]
> * I kept a copy of the broken branch and the branch with the revision
> which triggers it,
>    so if anybody wants me to do more specific debugging on it I can -
> but I don't really
>    know where to start.

Ah, a way to reproduce the exception, that's great.  I don't suppose you are
allowed to share a tarball of those branches with a bzr dev?

Perhaps add the output of 'bzr dump-btree' for each file in
.bzr/repository/indices to the bug report?  I guess what's particularly
interesting is what keys are missing in the broken scenario vs. the working
one.

-Andrew.