Apologies

Parth Malwankar parth.malwankar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 16:59:39 BST 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> That's why Bazaar still drags its reputation of being slow,
>
> Don't know about the rest, but as a daily user of Bazaar, I can assure
> you that its reputation of slowness is not only due to past performance.
> Bazaar's performance problems are still current.

Thats quite a generic statement and can't really help in fixing any
performance issues. I also user bzr daily and haven't faced any performance
problems. Some commands are slower than others but nothing that
really bothers me.
If you are facing any specific issues it may be good to file a bug report
so bzr-devs could look into reproducing and fixing them.

Regards,
Parth