Switch from SVN to xxx ?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jun 4 02:35:46 BST 2010

Nicolas Pinault <nicolasp at aaton.com> writes:

> This message is sent to Bazaar and Mercurial user lists.

Sadly it seems we can no longer continue the discussion in that way:

=====
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:22:32 -0500
From: mercurial-bounces at selenic.com
Sender: mercurial-bounces at selenic.com

Your request to the Mercurial mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: Switch from SVN to xxx ?"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was rejected: cross-posting to bazaar is now blocked."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    mercurial-owner at selenic.com
=====

--
 \     “If I had known what it would be like to have it all... I might |
  `\     have been willing to settle for less.” —Jane Wagner, via Lily |