Sharing experiences...

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Wed Jun 2 22:27:48 BST 2010

I know there is a Planet Bazaar, but is there any other forum in which
we can disseminate useful information?  I've written another bzr-svn
"article" on my blog, and I think there's some very useful information
there for folks seriously looking at using it for long term
development against a Subversion backend.

BTW, it seems like Planet Bazaar is mainly Canonical folks.  Is that
intentional, or it just that you guys happen to be the most vocal
about Bazaar?  How does one go about getting another blog added?

Thanks!

-John