bzr help and less don't seem to play well...

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Thu May 20 12:18:04 BST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:10 AM, Francis Devereux <francis at devrx.org> wrote:
[snip]
> I'm on a Mac too and it works for me (I can advance to the next page just by
> pressing Space).
> OS X 10.5.8, Bazaar 2.1.1 (installed from MacPorts), /usr/bin/less.

Thanks for trying this!  I found the issue.  I had 'export LESS=X' in
my .bashrc.  I'm not sure how it got there... but I've had this
.bashrc for years so it probably creeped in a long time ago.  If I
remove that, it works fine.  It's weird that it only seems to have
affected bzr, but I'm happy it works now.

Thank you!

-John