lock_* API change

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Fri May 14 13:57:47 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 12:51 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
[ . . . ]
> I have an alias for bzr.dev that sets BZR_PLUGIN_PATH to
> ~/.bazaar/dev-plugins. In that directory I keep separate copies of the
> plugins that work with bzr.dev.

Of course -- I have been a dork.  I can't use aliases as I need scripts
as well as my hand-issued commands to get things right.  However 2
minutes of thought and I now have a shell script (with various hard
links) front end to one of three bzr shell scripts and the plugin
context is correct in all cases.

Thanks for kicking me appropriately so as to get this right.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk