Finding revisions which included a deleted file

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Wed May 12 18:46:21 BST 2010

I like to use `bzr qlog <file_path>` to see a history of all the changes
to a file.  However, if I have a file which was version controlled but
has been removed at some point, `bzr qlog <removed_file_path>`, I get
 > bzr: ERROR: Path unknown at end or start of revision range:
<removed_file_path>

I can search the output of `bzr log --include-merges -v` to find a
revision which included the removed file, but this is a little unwieldy.
  Is there a better way to find a revision which included a particular file?