No subject

Sun Apr 25 13:48:26 BST 2010

trouble getting the gio sftp client to see the private key.  Perhaps
it would be easiest to test gio on top of http or even file urls,
though I suppose we would also want to test authentication is hooked
up properly.

Perhaps you can push up your failing tests for us to look at.

> =A0 =A0 4. The mounting of the volume is done asynchronously, so I
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0currently have a not to pretty loop waiting for this to be=
 done.
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Is there some fancy way to do this in python?
>
> so what do you think?

I think what you have looks reasonable.  Perhaps you don't need the
sleep() if gtk_main_iteration keeps its promise to sleep until events
are available, but from memory it may actually spin?

I would show a message through ui_factory that you're waiting for the
filesystem to mount.

> Also, I'm quite new to python so any feedback on codingstyle aso is also
> welcome.

It looks pretty good.  Normally we wrap mutter statements in eg

  if 'gio' in debug.debug_flags: mutter()...

so they can be selectively turned on, except for those showing
developer warnings.

> //Mattias

Thanks

--=20