how to import my own plugin in a test?

}--o viktor.nagy at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:24:45 BST 2010

hi,

I'm trying to write a unittest for my own plugin, my plugin is
commit_to_django that has a djangohandler module, the tests are in a
subdirectory of the commit_to_django module

commit_to_django
|- __init__.py
|- djangohandler.py
|- manager.py
|- tests
  |- __init__.py
  |- test_sth.py

before running the tests I run
$ export BZR_PLUGIN_PATH=/my/plugin/path

in test_sth.py I have

from bzrlib.tests import TestCaseWithMemoryTransport
from commit_to_django import djangohandler

the testrunner fails at importing from commit_to_django even though I run
this whole thing from that directory, thus in principle it should be in
sys.path (I guess)

is there some other "path" I should use to import my own plugin?

thanks,
Viktor