Loggerhead

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 15:25:30 BST 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 02:13:00PM +0100, Russel Winder wrote:
> Is there an authoritative and definitive document anywhere explaining
> how to set up a Loggerhead server as a component in an Apache server?
>
> Google seems to have only quite old stuff -- so potentially dangerously
> out of date for my Ubuntu Karmic server -- and there doesn't seem to be
> anything on Launchpad's Loggerhead page.

I don't think there is but I've built Fedora and EPEL packages that run
under mod_wsgi.  There's a script, a couple conf files, and a bit of
documentation of gotchas to read.  The patches included in the package are
against 1.17 but they're all in loggerhead trunk if you're running that.
I'll get a branch together and submit to launchpad.  In the meantime, you
can find the files used here::
  http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/loggerhead/devel/

And credit where credit is due, the loggerhead.wsgi script was originally
written by Stuart Colville.  I've just made some minor enhancements to it::
  http://blog.projectfondue.com/2009/11/26/loggerhead-and-mod-wsgi

-Toshio