Fresh results for Benchmarking page

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Sat Apr 17 05:23:23 BST 2010

On 17/04/10 14:04, Kannan Goundan wrote:

> I'm still interested in updating the Benchmarks page with the new size
> results.  Please let me know how I should go about doing this.

Hi Kannan,

Thanks for doing the benchmarking. Please feel free to update the Wiki
page with your updated results.

If you're interested in investigating any performance issues, you're
*very* welcome. We'd love to get patches to improve things. See
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/bzr.2.1/developers/profiling.html for
details on how to run the profiling tools.

It sounds like you've come across usertest now. Patches for that,
including new scripts to run, are very welcome too.

Ian C.

PS: I missed you on IRC by a few minutes the other day. Sorry about that!