Anyone working (or keen to work on) on Eclipse integration right now?

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Mon Apr 12 01:18:36 BST 2010

 From https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+question/106920 ...

"I really like bazaar, but my main IDE is eclipse. If I have a look on
hg or git, both of them become better and better in eclipse integration.
  Only for bazaar there is no progress. For example there is no use of
the internal compare mechanism of eclipse with makes an structural diff
for java-classes which is really comfortable.
For a professional use I think it's a must have. Are there any plans to
improve the eclipse-support?"

Perhaps the developers of bzr-eclipse or qbzr-eclipse could answer that
question?

Ian C.