Help with bzr-git

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:35:49 BST 2010

Hi John,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:28 AM, John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com
> wrote:

> Well, this looks like an interaction of bzr-git with bzr-svn. I don't
> know the specifics, but:
>  40825 at bb5c14d6-0f0e-0410-b6e6-ef5a72c3f3ed:genesis%2Ftrunk%2Feh20
>
> Is definitely a bzr-svn identifier.

I have both bzr-git, and bzr-svn installed. I'm using bzr-svn on top of my
company's svn repository.

> However, since it is looking in the sha map, maybe you pulled data from
> bzr-svn into bzr, and then are trying to push that into git using bzr-git?

Not that I can think of. I simply tried to use 'bzr branch' against the
git-hub url. Could be the developer who created the project in git-hub had
the project in SVN before?

Is there some library conflict with having both of these plugins installed?
--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://www.townsfolkdesigns.com/blogs/elberry